Orange County - Irvine
Pendulum Property Partners is a vertically-integrated real estate operating company focusing on value-add office and retail properties. We are searching for a Property Administrator that fits the profile below, and would like to work for a thriving company.
The Property Administrator position is a growth opportunity with an established and rapidly growing real estate investment company. The Property Administrator will provide clerical, administrative, and report-processing support to the Property Manager. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Greeting guests
- Ordering supplies
- Taking care of office equipment
- Fedex/postage needs
- Event planning
- Expense Reports
- Tenant and vendor coordination
- Coding payables and receivables, as well as input into accounting software
- Generating correspondence
- Maintaining an accurate filing system
- Assisting with special projects
A qualified candidate must possess the following:
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and solution-oriented attitude
- Strong customer service orientation
- Good oral and written communication skills with accuracy and detail
- Must have intermediate knowledge in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- At least 2 years of experience in a corporate office environment
- At least 2 years in customer service environment
- High school diploma (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
This position involves frequent contact with clients and must possess good communication skills. In addition, the candidate must utilize team resources effectively and must be able to exercise good judgment. Additional duties may include participation in a variety of ad hoc projects and reporting.
Pendulum Property Partners offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, and a 401(K) plan. Pendulum Property Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to receiving your resume in a Word document along with your salary expectations.